SCROLL DOWN FOR SINK OR SWIM DATES IN YOUR AREA
Imagine playing a game of rugby, in a stadium, on a nice green field with white lines run off at half time for the break and return to find yourself in the same stadium, on the same field BUT the white lines are different, as is the ball you are playing with as is pretty much everything about the game you are now playing - football. This is what the Consumer Protection Act is doing to the Sales and Marketing environment.
Our options are to learn this new game, the rules, the roles of the participants and how the rewards are distributed or continue playing the same game and become the best players in a game that is no longer played. (Larry Wilson: Changing the way we sell)
Honeylane Consulting (SINK or SWIM Seminars) is presenting the SINK or SWIM Consumer Protection Act Seminar (Is it still safe to sell anything anymore??!!) addressing the Sales and Marketing challenge in a Consumer Protection World.
This 1-Day event will provide you with:
- A Practical Overview of the Consumer Protection Act;
- A framework for the identification of the key areas of impact on your organisation;
- Understanding the need for a well governed and effective Sales and marketing channel;
- Reviewing the Sales and Marketing Skills we have in the light of these changes;
- Exposure to a new range of skills and competencies (personal and corporate) made critical in the new Consumer Protection environment;
- Developing a plan for the transformation of your Sales and marketing Channel in the light of these changes (and for your own personal development).
Who should attend this Training Programme:
- Company Directors
- Sales and Marketing Directors
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Customer Services Directors
- Customer Services Management
- Sales Representatives
- Customer Services Personnel
- General Management
- Managing Directors
- Company Board Members
|Back||Back to top|