- The New Companies Act (Act 71 of 2008)
- The King III (TM) Code of Corporate Governance for South Africa
- An executive overview of the New Companies Act, the KING III(TM) Code of Corporate Governance highlighting their intention and content;
- A very practical application that looks at how these pieces of legislation and recommendations impact your;
- Company Structure (Simplification and Repositioning)
- Companies Internal and External Relationships (Specifically focusing on the role of Directors and Decision Makers in a Broad Stakeholder Inclusive Environment)
- Key Governance Issues (Referring to both New Companies Act and King III Code for SA)
- Reporting Requirements (key changes that could make life much easier, or more challenging)
- Strategy when things could turn for the worse - (focussing specifically on Business Rescue)
- Insight into some of the main areas you need to address - while you still can!
- Some ideas and strategies looking forward - including a Risk Assessment that will help you identify your specific areas of need and assist in you compiling a customised action plan going forward
Introducing your facilitator:
Roger Hitchcock: Specialist Advisor Strategy, Governance and Knowledge
(B.Soc Sc; B.Th; Dip SBM; CFP)
- Corporate Strategic Planning
- Corporate Decision Making
- Corporate Governance Process and Structure Facilitation
- Innovation Strategies
- Process and Systems Design
- Presentations and Seminars
- Training (design and deployment)
- Amongst other things...
Roger has worked for 20 years in both large corporate environments and small business environments. His speciality is in making complexity understandable and facilitating robust solutions. He is passionate about assisting companies and individuals find their clear strategic direction and purpose - and helping them to take steps in implementing this purpose in an effective way.