Newsletters & Blogs
SINK or SWIM New Companies Act Seminar - REGISTER ONLINE
Attention Directors and Decision Makers (and Members of Close Corporations).
(There is a light at the end of the tunnel… and it is a train)
The New Companies Act (and King III Code of Governance) comes into effect during 2010. Together these change the business operating landscape fundamentally – and directly effect the risk that directors of companies (and members of CC’s) take when they make decisions in the course of business. You cannot afford not to find out about these changes if you want to continue running a healthy business into the future.
The New Companies Act also impacts far more than just your Financial Reporting requirements – it affects every part of your business – and could require massive changes in the way you do business. Some of these areas that the New Companies Act impact are:
· Business Structures – effectively CC’s are being phased out and Company Structures simplified;
· All Business relationships (internal – employees) and external (suppliers, creditors, clients etc);
· Corporate Governance – The KING III Code of Governance applies to all entities so you have to take it into account when running your business;
· Reporting Requirements – there could be either good news or bad news for you depending on the size and impact of your business;
· Business Rescue – when things go wrong there are some massive changes in the way this will be handled in the future…
This provides a snapshot of what the SINK or SWIM New Companies Act (Is it still safe to be a company director?) Seminar covers.
The SINK or SWIM New Companies Act Seminar will provide you with an overview of the New Companies Act (including King III) – included is the SINK or SWIM Corporate Risk Assessment that will help you identify the key risks you face in your business – and plan how to address them.
Should you have any queries or comments about this please do not hesitate to contact me.
Facilitator: SINK or SIM Cutting Edge Seminars
082 881 3717